Well, Crabby and I have finished our adventures together. It's taken a bit longer than expected due to my having shoulder surgery. Has you can see by the pictures, we visited boxes in Eastern NC along the coast. Shortly after his arrival, Crabby traveled with me to Charleston, SC.
What a beautiful town filled with history and lots of letterboxes. We started out at the Opera House, then walked downtown for a series of which we only obtained 2 of 3. We ran into a bit of trouble on the 3rd box of the series (neighbor didn't like seeing us in the driveway). After contacting the owner of the series, we found out that we where in the wrong driveway. Opps!!!!
I understand that Crabby will be making his way to New York shortly. I will have to pack him warmly and send him on his way with much love and affection.
Nawticka
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how odd, a crab in SC?
Post a Comment