Monday, June 4, 2007

I am going on a trip !!!

I am going on a trip to North Carolina to visit a very nice lady named MamaC. I am kind sad I am leaving as my friend Sarge just got here, but I am excited about going to N.C. It will be diffrent than Maryland. And I know I am going to have some FUN! I will keep you updated on what I am doing.

3 comments:

midlandtrailblazer said...

At least you got to meet each other, and maybe we can arrange a meet-n-greet for the buddies some time in the future!

MamaC said...

I can't wait for Crabby to get here, so we can start looking for those boxes. I have a few in mind to start with and then we'll go from there. Lil' Faye is looking forward to meeting Crabby. She is still carving her stamp and so is not quite ready to go yet. She is getting off to a slow start, so maybe meeting Crabby will get her moving along so she can go visit someone soon.

MamaC said...

Crabby got here this weekend and is settling in. We checked out a possible plant site today, and we have big plans for next weekend.
We're taking some first timers out to find some boxes. Everybody is so excited.